Information for Coaches, Parents & Swimmers Attending
Red White & Blue Meet
The Northwest Aquatic League Championships are here! We are looking forward to some fun swimming and a terrific ending to the Northwest Aquatic League Summer Swimming! We hope you are too. A few things to remember as you come to the Klein Forest High School:
1. There are no designated team set-up areas. Set-up is available on 1st come, 1st serve basis in indoor air-conditioned Area. Please be courteous of others looking for space, and don’t spread out any more than necessary. This is a large meet and we will not have a large amount of excess space. Warm-ups will be divided into groups and determined and our posted on our website. Warm-up times lane assignments and your team’s timing assignments will be listed in the Heat Sheet and are on the Fleet Website www.fleetswimming.com. A MAP with directions to Klein Forest High School is on the Fleet Website which is also posted on both the NWAL websites. A map of the actual set-up of the school will be available the week of the meet as well.
2. PLEASE NOTE: Teams are asked to check the Athlete Roster that is posted on the Fleet Website and NWAL website. This list will be sorted by team and will list each entered athlete alphabetically along with the number of events they are entered in. It will not show which events they are entered in. THIS IS EVERYONES (Parents, Coaches, Swimmers, Team Reps) OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE SURE THAT SWIMMERS ARE ENTERED INTO THE MEET. If a team has failed to enter a swimmer that qualifies, we will have LIMITED DECK ENTRY on the day of the meet, but only to fill empty lanes in existing heats. Proof of time report from Team Manager and a $10.00 fee is required.
3. There ARE cut-off times for FREE RELAYS. Swimmers who have exceeded the cut-off time in an Individual FREESTYLE Event are ineligible to swim in a Red White & Blue Free Relay. Names of the Relay swimmers (INCLUDING RELAY ONLY SWIMMERS) must be included with the meet entries. Proof of times for Relay only swimmers must be included in meet entries. ALL Coaches MUST have their NWAL issued badge. No more than 3 coaches per team allowed on deck at one time due to space limitations.
• ALL No Times (NT) entries will be automatically DELETED from the meet. Check your entry export file and reports. Swimmers may enter all events they are qualified for.
• Late entries are allowed. See Meet invitation.
• Team Entry personnel need to be available the week before the meet for any questions that arise.
• FLEET will supply timers for the meet each day.
Under no circumstances can the swimmer enter any event if he/she has exceeded the cut-off time or has a No Time (NT).
** PETS are not allowed on the Klein Forest High campus.